Mac Nail Polish

My job requires frequent hand-washing, so I often have natural --unpainted-- fingernails, but I can't stand going without polish on my toenails. My feet just feel so naked! MAC Nail Polish is one of the nail lacquers that I prefer to use.

This nail product is packaged in a .47 oz. glass bottle that has a black lid. Prior to use I shake the bottle, allowing the color to blend well. It is my experience that the lid/brush is easy to screw open. This is not a product that you purchase based on fragrance, because one could say they all nail polishes stink. But I will mention that this polish, although not pleasant smelling, doesn't smell up the whole room while using it. The nail polish is easy to apply; it goes on smooth, even and with consistent color. It drys reasonably quick and does fine with layering. Although one coat is usually adequate, for darker and vivid colors, I like to apply two
Red-Coloured MAC Nail Paint


All different MAC Nail Polish

Sample Of Purple MAC Nail Polish



Sample Of MAC Nail Polish


MAC Nail Lacquer






EmoticonEmoticon

personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,