Saturday, February 6, 2010

Meow Cosmetics Foundation pics



Received my first product from Meow Cosmetics

This is a huge 30 gram jar (jar is 85 gram size, 30 grams of product). I bought the 'Pamered Puss' variety that is for sensitive skin in '2-Frisky Chartreux'. Ingredients: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides. It was $23.95 shipped with two samples thrown in.

I thought it would be interesting to show this compared to an Everyday Minerals container. The EM is 8 grams of product ($12), Meow is 30 grams of product. I hope my skin likes this foundation, that's quite a bit to get through! LOL. today. They were having a free shipping sale about a week ago so I finally bit. I was always a bit put off by the extensive variety (sometimes too many choices are a bad thing) and crazy cat names for their products, but that is their hook.

personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,