NAILS | Picture Polish Wanderlust by Naildecor with Geometric Nail Art

A few weeks ago, I swatched the first of four Picture Polish blogger collaboration (see Bordeaux) nail polishes I received for review and because they are so awesome, they will each get their own posts! Next up, is Wanderlust* ($16.00 CDN) by nail art blogger/Youtuber Naildecor which is described as a "candy pink scattered holo with blue glass flecks". This is sits smoothly on the nails and is easily opaque in 2 coats. Isn't this stunning?! I have been on a hot pink kick and the holo aspect of this polish has put me into overdrive! I mean, GAH! It's so beautiful! 




 I then added some geometric flair with a small brush and black acrylic paint and finished with a super shiny top coat! Also, still getting used to my rounded nails...I had to change the shape to play violin again (yes, I joined orchestra!). It's a new shape to get used to after having square nails for so long!
Get Wanderlust and other Picture Polish shades at Nail Polish Canada


EmoticonEmoticon

personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,