NAILS | Dotticure Time with #EssenceGelNails

I am having a blast with the new Essence Gel Nail Polishes and this month I am putting these polishes to the test to see how resilient they really are. As we speak, I have had the below dotticure on my nails since Friday night and there is very minimal chipping. The right hand has two chips and the left one. Though I don't work with rocks, I do use my hands a lot, sometimes in He-Man sort of ways so nail polish usually will start to really chip at this point in the week. My nails still look pretty fabulous and I am totally feeling this dotticure!


When it comes to the nail art world, giving credit whenever you can is highly applauded so while I was doing the incredibly girly thing of browsing Pinterest, I came across this nail design and thought, "WOW! I have to try this!"



For my base colour, I used two coats of the beautifully black Essence - Black is Back*, followed by dotting large white centers using Essence - Wild White Ways*.


At an almost snail-like pace, I slowly dotted Essence - Indian Summer*, a creamy coral, Essence - Don't Be Shy*, a light neon yellow-green, and then Wild White Ways with the smallest dotting tool I own.

I followed with the Essence Gel Polish Top Coat* which is super shiny and smooth. Two VERY important qualities in a top coat! A bad top coat can ruin hours of hard work!


Have you tried this new Essence formula yet? Tell me, do you not love it?!


EmoticonEmoticon

personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,