NAILS | Nothing but Nude with OPI-Tiramisu for Two

Though I have the complete OPI Venice Collection to share with you, you all know that I have never been a fan of marathon swatch sessions. I applaud those who do because they are a TON of work! I did it once just with four shades and thought I was going to lose my mind! I thought I would kick off the collection withthe shade Tiramisu for Two* which is a light creamy nude that was shiny all on its own and took two coats for opacity. I then dotted on some OPI Infinite Shine - We're in Black* to give the manicure some a little extra chic.



The OPI Venice Collection is available now.


EmoticonEmoticon

personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,