Wednesday, November 11, 2015

NAILS | Remembrance Day Poppy Nail Art #Lest WeForget

This will not be a political post nor is this nail art meant to lower the importance of Remembrance Day or Veteran's Day if you're in the US. I have not done such a tribute in the last few years, but this year felt fitting as I am already hearing Christmas music in stores...seems kind of wrong and I'm not even all that patriotic! 


For my base, I used three coats of my favourite "not quite white" OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls and then using a dotting tool made some slightly messy poppies with Zoya - America. The poppy centers were then dotted on with Wet n Wild - Black Creme*. Finally, apply your favourite top coat (my current favourite is Dior's Gel Top Coat).




Let us remember those who have fought and are still fighting all around the world. 
personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,