Friday, November 27, 2015

NAILS | Triple Coral Glitter Gradient #EssenceGelNails

The Essence Gel Nail Polish launch has been invigorating for me in many ways because I don't think I have done THIS many nail art posts in a very long time. For those that have been following me since I started blogging in 2011, I began as a nail art bloggers and would never have dreamed that I would be showing you all more than my talons. I probably take nail polish far too seriously, but I love pushing myself and trying new things. FOTDs are fun too, but sometimes I feel like there are only so many ways you can change your canvas aka your face. With nails, every time I take off my current design the slate truly is blank and can be transformed into ANYTHING.

I decided to finish of the month with a classic nail art design that is so fast and easy to do, but always looks amazing at the end - the glitter gradient!
 

Using 2 coats of Essence-Wild White Ways* as my base and my trusty makeup sponge, I sponged on Essence - Indian Summer* and Essence - Va Va Voom*, a bright creme neon coral, until the colours were opaque. It didn't take too long and I just needed a second round of sponging to even out the spacing of the three colours. To smooth out the bumpiness and give the edges their softness, I applied 2 coats of Essence Space Queen* (shown in photo) which is an iridescent glitter.


Using a wax pencil, I applied some square silver studs to add some edge to the look without distracting from the gradient we got goin' on.


Finally a coat of Essence The Gel Nail Polish Top Coat gave my nails some extra shine!

Is there any other nail art you would like to see me do/attempt? I will be doing some Christmas nail art, but I do get sick of snow, Santa and Christmas trees all month so I'm open to suggestions!
personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,