Monday, December 28, 2015

NAILS | Dior State of Gold "Seeing Stars" with Mystere and Gris-Or #ManiMonday

Oooh, four Mani Mondays in a row! Who says you can't start beauty resolutions early?! I will try my utmost to have these done every week and whenever I see nail polish on my nails I really am happier! Dior's limited edition State of Gold collection included four polishes, two of which I have already reviewed (here) and now here are Mystere* ($33.00 CDN) and Gris-Or*!


I started off by painting all of my nails with two coats of Gris-Or, which literally translates into "grey-gold", an incredibly apt description for this shade. Once the center two nails were dry, I applied star-shaped nail guides from fellow nail blogger Maddy of Beyond the Nail


Mystere is a creamy wine that I am showing here with two coats. It was easy to apply, but like most reds/wines can bleed a little especially when I was cleaning up around the cuticles. After painting two coats of Mystere over top the nail guides, I quickly peeled them off to reveal the star-shaped pattern!



Apply two coats of top coat for shine and you're done!

personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,