Thursday, February 11, 2016

NAILS | CND Vinylux Aqua-Intance Swatch #LoveCND

Yesterday I snuck away from work during my lunch break and spent some much needed TLC at the Onyx Aesthetics Studio for a lovely press event hosted by CND Canada debuting the new Spring Flirtation Collection. I have only let someone else touch my nails ONE other time in 2013 and Feb.10, 2016 was the SECOND time. You all know that I have a thing for all things nails which makes me oddly possessive of my own nails, but for CND and the girls at Onyx, I let go of my irrational fear and succumbed to CND Vinylux.  


This is two coats of CND Vinylux Aqua-Intance*, as applied by Nozomi from Onyx, and you can see how stunning this polish is! We finished off the manicure with CND's Weekly Top Coat and now I have pretty nails that I want to decorate with nail art, but I will resist and just enjoy the pureness of a solid colour.
 



 Onyx Aesthetics Studio is located in the heart of gastown and is such a warm and welcoming environment to get a mani and/or pedi with none other than CND! Expect to see more from CND on Cosmetic Proof!

personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,