Monday, February 8, 2016

NAILS | Happy Chinese New Year! #ManiMonday

It is the year of the monkey this lunar new year and I have to say that this is probably one of the more fun creatures to draw. My animals always turn out somewhat confused, but I guess that's cute in their own way. Using a tutorial from Adventures in Acetone, I set off to create some lucky monkey nails for Chinese New Year today.


Starting with two coats of the gloriously red
RMS Beauty - Beloved*, I them painted the monkey heads and ears with China Glaze - IX. To paint his mouth and inner ears, I used two coats of Nubar - Toasted Marshmallow.


The nose and eyes were dotted in with OPI - Never Have Too Mani Friends* and Sally Hansen - OMGhost*. Seeing as how I felt two monkeys were enough, I dotted on OPI - My Twin Mimmy* on the pointer and pinky nails.



Happy New Year to those of you celebrating today!
personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing, personal, fashion, travel, loan, insurance, health, real estate, home, marketing,